We can help protect Idaho if we all speak out.
Talk with your friends and family about the nuclear threats facing Idaho. Tell them public pressure can stop bad ideas and can protect Idaho’s shield against more nuclear contamination.
Contact public officials and tell them you don’t want to risk Idaho’s water.
Write letters to the editors of all Idaho’s papers and alert their readers to the dangers we face.
WE’VE SAID NO! WE MEAN NO!
- The people of Idaho have said no to nuclear waste for decades.
- The Idaho National Laboratory’s #1 Job is to handle the nuclear waste already here.
- The 1995 Settlement Agreement, signed by the Department of Energy, Department of the Navy, and the State of Idaho, should not be abandoned.
- Idaho’s ban on commercial spent nuclear fuel protects Idaho from a large, growing, very radioactive waste stream. It must be upheld.
- Taking new plutonium-contaminated waste that can’t be promptly treated and removed risks turning Idaho into a nuclear dump.
- The proposal to build an array of “small modular reactors” at INL would use Idaho’s water and leave us with more nuclear waste.
Contact our public officials and write a Letter to the Editor!
|Governor Butch Otter
Boise, ID 83720
|Attorney General Lawrence Wasden
Boise, Idaho 83720-0010
|Idaho Mountain Express
Box 1013, Ketchum, ID 83340
|Idaho State Journal
Box 431, Pocatello, ID 83204
Box 40, Boise, ID 83707
505 Capital St., Lewiston, ID 83501
Box 1800, Idaho Falls, ID 83403
Box 548, Twin Falls, ID 83303
SNAKE RIVER ALLIANCE