Become a Member
The Snake River Alliance offers a unique opportunity to make a real difference today, and for countless generations to come. We want you to join us in our call for peace and justice, the end to nuclear weapons, responsible solutions to nuclear waste and contamination, and sustainable alternatives to coal and nuclear power.
With your help we will continue to protect one of the most precious places in the world and pave the way for the clean energy future that Idahoans deserve.
Why support the Snake River Alliance?
*We are Idaho’s only statewide nuclear watchdog and leading clean energy advocate.
*We have a 34-year history of success.
*We make every dollar count.
*We are our members! The Alliance wouldn’t exist without the financial support and active input and involvement of our members.
As a Snake River Alliance Member you will receive:
- Semi-annual newsletter “Above Ground” tracking nuclear and energy issues in Idaho and the US
- Monthly “Snake Bite” articles on current events in the nuclear and clean energy fields
- Invitations to events, including community dinners, receptions, rallies, and more
- Action alerts on upcoming issues affecting Idaho
- Opportunity to travel to Washington, DC to lobby Congress and the Administration
- Alliance-sponsored tours of the Idaho National Laboratory
Most important, you will be part of a growing and active community of people working for a world free from the threat of nuclear weapons and waste, and for clean and renewable sources of energy as alternatives to coal and nuclear.
Annual membership dues are $25, and we also offer a living lightly rate of $10. If you would like to become a member of the Snake River Alliance, you may do so by using our convenient and secure online registration form.
For further membership information, or if you prefer not to use our online form, please contact the Alliance at (208) 344-9161 or email@example.com. You can mail your membership payment to Snake River Alliance, PO Box 1731, Boise, ID 83701.
Snake River Alliance is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law.